Preferred Business Partners
The following vendors are trusted partners of the Santa Clara County Medical Association. Each business has gone through an application process and provided multiple physician references that can attest to their satisfaction with the business. They are dedicated to offering special services or discounts to SCCMA member physician on various products and services designed to accommodate the business needs of physicians.
Practice and Personal Assistance
Members can more than make up for their membership dues and save time and headaches by using SCCMA’s carefully selected and ever-growing network of preferred partners who offer exclusive programs and pricing on services that can improve how they treat patients and themselves.
SCCMA is committed to providing customized solutions for physicians and their staff, regardless of mode of practice or specialty.
- 360 Payment Solutions - credit card processing, merchant card services, mobile payments, in-person payments and eCommerce
- Legacy Wealth Advisors, LLC - financial planning, investment strategies and multi family office services
- Meriwest Mortgage - personal and business banking, mortgage lending and refinancing
- SGC Financial & Insurance Services, Inc. - fee-based financial planning, investment strategies, retirement services, business solutions, charitable giving and estate planning
- Mercer Health & Benefits Insurance Services - insurance products including: workers' compensation, cyber liability, long-term disability, affinity small group health plans, individual health, business owners policy, group level term life, long term care, dental, employment practices liability, business overhead expense and travel assistance
- ProAssurance - ProAssurance professional liability insurance defends healthcare providers facing malpractice claims and provides fair treatment for our insureds. ProAssurance Group’s rating is AM Best A (Excellent).
- Enviromerica, Inc. - Medical waste removal and regulatory compliance services
- Intalere (Health Resources Services, LLC) - Group Purchasing Organization
- Mayaco Marketing & Internet - Website design services
- Practice & Liability Consultants LLC
- PrivaPlan - HIPAA Compliance
- TPO Human Resource Management
Companies and organizations interested in partnering with SCCMA should contact us. One-time sponsorships for events are also available. Download our 2022 Media Kit.
If these services could benefit your practice Join Today!
Continue receiving the support and service your practice deserves, Renew Today! Be sure to take advantage of this and other benefits available with your SCCMA membership.