Medical Student Membership
The Future of Medicine
Membership for Medical Students, Residents, and Fellows is free for the duration of training! Join Today!
A rapidly evolving health care marketplace, economic environment, shifting demographics, emerging health information and treatment technologies demand constant adaptation by physicians. In these times, more than ever, SCCMA and CMA recognize the significance of the Future of Medicine – those medical students, residents, and fellows who will lead the practice of medicine.
- Contact or get involved with our young physician committee to share your voice and issues you are passionate about.
- Become a delegate or alternate-delegate for the CMA House of Delegates (HOD) as part of the Resident or Medical Student Section.
- Become a Social Media Ambassador and help lead the digital voice of organized medicine.
- Attend the annual Young Physician Networking mixer held in September. Check our calendar for more information and be sure to sign up for email notifications!
- Invite a speaker to your institution or school. We can provide experts from a variety of backgrounds and specialties to present informational sessions on a variety of topics from health care policy, to public health issues and the business of medicine.
- Medical students can participate in the SSTEM program. Learn more.
- Medical Students can also participate in the SCCMA Community Physician Mentor Program.
- Last but not least, join for free today!